My editing and indexing work is enhanced by my interests, experience, and creative pursuits.
- Cookbooks, recipes – vegan, vegetarian, and food allergies.
- knitting and crochet
- leather and jewelry crafts
- art – drawing, digital art
- sewing and fibre arts
- nature, gardening, green living, natural health, alternative construction
- animal care and grooming
- genealogy, family history memoirs
- parenting and homeschooling
- Indexing: Theory and Application, University of Berkeley
- Culinary Indexing, ASI
- Cookbook and Recipe Editing, Ryerson University.
- Editors Canada conference (2018, 2021)
- Indexers Society of Canada conference (2021)
- American Society of Indexers conference (2021)
- ISC/SCI — managing editor, Bulletin newsletter (2020 to present).
- Culinary Historians of Canada — proofreader, Digestible Bits & Bites newsletter (2020 to present).
- Editors Canada — proofreader, Active Voice (2018)
My editing experience includes corporate proposals, user documentation, workplace arbitration reports, newsletters, websites & blogs, instructional manuals, lesson plans, retail marketing, and family history memoirs.